Monday, December 27, 2004

The Untitled Masterpiece

Ok, so maybe it's not a masterpiece, but it's surprisingly pretty fucking good! I was reading over the 21,000 and some odd words I actually managed to churn out last month for the National Novel Writing Month Challenge and I must admit, I was truly surprised how this story came together. I mean, I literally started with nothing, no idea, no plot, no characters, I just started writing and it came out of me. As I continued to write, of course, I developed plot and character and all that jazz, but I would have never gotten this story out of me had I not had the motivation to just sit down and start writing without judging my skills or ideas.

Now I just have to finish it. It's only about half done and I'm way too fucking busy to try to finish it in a month. I mean, just getting out those 21,000 words in one month was hard as hell ... albeit fun and exciting. Plus, I promised my freind and one and only fan, Betty Lynn, that I would finish it. She's so pissed that I left her hanging!

So, I'm gonna finish it, hopefully by the end of February. That's my goal.

The question is ... should I continue to put entries into my other blog as I write like I did in November or take the blog down completely. I don't think anyone actually ever looked at it besides me and Betty Lynn anyway. If you're reading this and have any kind of opinion, by all means, share!

And, shit! I need a title. No friggin' clue what I'm gonna call this thing. Now, that's NEVER happened 2 me b4.

Tootles!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home